Free traffic

free web site traffic and promotion

Thursday, October 27, 2011

My profession or My Passion :Its all about fulfilment

What brings you fulfilment?.i woke up this morning to a message alert on my facebook page from a friend enquiring about the grounds for divorce and i remembered...oh i am a lawyer!!!..I forget alot i think i am more of a medicolegal pract. I read my husband's books a lot...It is so ironic that 15years ago i was so sure i was cut out for legal practice... looking back now may be... may be not...well having gone to court off and on in the last four year i have realised that I am not comfortable with the. Win/lose result of litigation. I will probably go into Alternative Dispute Resolution system practice in future but for now I am enjoying myself and encouraging others to do the same. I think I will apply for lecturing job after my masters program next year!. I am sure I will love it .Then I am enjoying my plan B job of Marketing and Networking it's so cool I get to make money and new friends daily... What is important in life is locating what brings you fulfilment,when u find it be passionate about it. It will inspire and motivate you daily.Enjoy the rest of the week.

2 comments:

  1. Do agree, the key like you said is being fulfilled and doing what you were born to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @oilychily thanks its important to live a fulfilled life.

    ReplyDelete